Thursday

IN THE BEGINNING...

..there was boredom. Thats why this blog was created. Due to having way too much free time on my hands. For those that dont know, ive been in the Philippines for a minute now chasing my "hoop" dreams. lol. Other than going to practices, working out, watching my boy Ryan "the energizer" Reyes' PBA games and making an occasional trip to the nearby mall to get a decent cut, we really dont do much out here. Eat, sleep, internet, sleep some more. Not like when the whole LA Showtime team was out here this past year. Due to boredom, this blog was created just to get my thoughts out there. Enjoy homos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fag hows manila? hope all is well bro, hit me up.-alex

Anonymous said...

stop bein a lazy ass and do somethin haaha. or pursue your other dream p. beina bomba star here in pinas. :D - jools